Alphatrad UK offers legal translation services of contracts, statutes, judgments, and other official documents.
Accuracy and thoroughness are the watchwords in this field and this is why some of Alphatrad’s translators are foreign lawyers registered with the bars of the countries where the languages in question are spoken. Your legal translations will always be entrusted to professionals who have studied law or who have many years of experience in this field and are thus totally familiar with the terminology they use.
Our specialist areas:
- Contracts (leases, partnership agreements, sales-related agreements, employment-related agreements, distribution agreements, general business contracts, ...)
- General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- Joint Ventures
- Letters of intent
- Commercial invoices
- Authorisation documents
- Legal releases
- Tax forms
- Work permits
- Letters and many more ...
If you need an English to Spanish legal translation, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad UK offers it’s proven high quality services in over 100 languages and dialects.
You can request a free, no obligation quotation from us for our legal translation services.
- Legal problems in an international environment - Legal Translations
- A guide to choosing a legal transcription service
- Certificate translations, UK expats with a need for accurate documentation
- Technically correct translation of General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- Hiring a car; knowing your documentation