The travel and tourism industry is a sector that is global and multilingual by its very nature.
Our translation agency has been working with the hotel industry for more than 35 years, and has worked for small and large hotel chains and travel companies such as ACCOR Group, KUONI and Continental Airlines, assisting them with their multilingual communication needs.
Here’s an overview of the types of projects we currently supply to our tourism and travel industry clients:
- Multilingual content and reservation capabilities
- Multilingual website services (translation, localisation and implementation)
- Advertising brochures
- Press releases
- Direct marketing campaigns
- Terms and conditions
- Interpretation services
Over 35,000 clients worldwide, in large and small companies operating in every sphere, use our translation services.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The skilled craft of translation has advanced at the same momentum as the design technology around it. Nowadays, unheard of are the times when ‘reverse-engineering’ content to fit campaigns in numerous languages was regular practice. We work with 100% industry standard software and typical formats – for both Macs and PCs. To ensure your final translation will be print ready, our designers work with:
• QuarkXPress, InDesign, PageMaker, FrameMaker
• Freehand, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Powerpoint, Word, Excel, PDF
• RTF, XML, HTML
Travel & Tourism Translation Services: Related Articles
- Hiring a car; knowing your documentation
- Menu translation errors on holiday – not an amusing prospect for some
- Signs aren’t as universal as you think
- Denmark and their innovative food industry
- Business dealings in Belgium – it pays to know the corporate customs
- Business dealings with German companies – know your etiquette
- Crossing borders with foreign business in Turkey
- Canada: Becoming progressively attractive
- Bulgaria’s Businesses Gear Up
- Establishing a company in Russia
- If you have the opportunity to work with a Serbian company, here are some tips as to their business etiquette.