Our office offers professional translations and other language services into and from Farsi.
Technical translations, certified translations, interpreting, voice-overs, proofreading: Our office is a full-service agency for language services, providing the native language skills of professional translators and other linguistic experts all over the world. Our network ensures top-quality service from more than 80 branches throughout Europe.
Our service offers a wide range of language combinations:
- English ⇔ Farsi
- German ⇔ Farsi
- Spanish ⇔ Farsi
- French ⇔ Farsi
- and others
Our office’s services:
Interesting facts about the Farsi language
The Persian language is spoken in Central and South-West Asia. In Persian, the language is called Farsi inside Iran, so, “Farsi” and “Persian” are different names for the same language. Persian is a pluricentric language, i.e. it contains several, smaller, independent languages.
- The Farsi language is named after the ancient Persian province of Fars in the south of Iran.
- Around 70 million people around the world have Persian or Farsi as their native language.
- Added to this are 50 million people who have learned it as a second language.
Farsi is limited to the Asian region. This includes the following countries in which the language is spoken:
- Farsi is spoken primarily in Iran and 41 million people who speak the language live there.
- 15 million people living in Afghanistan speak a similar type of Farsi known as Farsi-yi-Dari. This language is very similar to Farsi. Afghani citizens often refer to it as Dari to differentiate it from Iranian Persian.
- There are also Farsi-speaking peoples in Central Asia in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- The language is also represented in Iraq as well as in the Gulf States (UAE, Kuwait).
- Farsi is also spoken in Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Russia.
- Communities who use the language to communicate have also developed in Europe and the USA.
You can find additional information about the Farsi language and its history on Wikipedia.