Native-language professional translators specialising in legal translations
Our company offers the translation of legal texts as well as of specialist legal translations. We have had thousands of clients put their trust in us so far.
It is, without question, vital to translate a legal document accurately, so as not to allow ambiguity or improper wording.
For this reason, all texts of this nature are entrusted only to highly qualified legal translators who have had many years of experience translating legislation and legal processes.
The mastery of linguistic, country and culture-specific legal terminology for all areas of law and legislative systems (e.g. translations for French documents or specialist legal translations) is a matter of course in our work.
We frequently translate the following kinds of documents:
- Contracts (leases, partnership agreements, sales-related agreements, employment-related agreements, distribution agreements, general business contracts, ...)
- General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- Joint Ventures
- Letters of intent
- Commercial invoices
- Authorisation documents
- Legal releases
- Tax forms
- Work permits
- Other documentation
We offer legal translation in the following areas of law:
- Employment law
- Banking and capital market law
- Construction and architecture law
- Inheritance law
- Family law
- Industrial property law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Information technology law
- Bankruptcy law
- International business law
- Healthcare law
- Rental and residential property law
- Tax law
- Criminal law
- Transport and freight forwarding law
- Copyright and media law
- Procurement law
- Traffic law
- Insurance law
If you need an English to Spanish legal translation, French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Glasgow (Scotland) offers it’s proven high quality services in over 100 languages and dialects.